Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Hurlbut

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Catrin

Catrin Report 26 Feb 2005 16:01

Trying to find Michelle Hurlbut born Hammersmith London 195?. Sister to Francis William Hurlbut,also sister to Linda? Hurlbut.(Also trying to find Linda) Daughter of Kathleen? Maria? Hurlbut nee Conor. Any information would be lovely. Please email me via the site. Thank you. Catrin Tyson.

Hurlbut

Hurlbut Report 25 May 2017 22:00

Hi Catrin,
I am sorry to send you another e-mail but just trying every possible route. I know you posted this a very long time ago, but thought it was worth a try. I am writing on behalf of my friend Linda Evans (Hurlbut) who is trying to find her brother, Francis and sister, Michelle. Her mother is Kathleen, so I think she may be the Linda you are searching and she is keen to meet her brother. If you do get this I know she would be interested in making contact.
Kind regards,
Katy

Rambling

Rambling Report 25 May 2017 22:09

Katy, click on Katrin's name to send a message, even if she is no longer a paying member if she has kept the same email address she will receive notification and be able to reply.

patchem

patchem Report 25 May 2017 23:35

Have you tried to make contact with anyone who has Michelle, Francis or Kathleen in their trees on here?