Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Christine Smith

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Christine

Christine Report 22 Feb 2007 20:26

Message from Christine Hurren; On March 1st 2007 there will be a program called Gene Detectives. It shows my older half brother's search for his blood relations. As part of th program, Hurren DNA is apparently traced back to our ancient forebears. It might be quite interesting. Chrissie PS: We are quite pleased with our new brother but we need one more to make up the football team. We suspect we might have a sibling aged about 63, born in Harleston. The child's mum's name was Mary. We would be pleased if you would get in touch

Leaf77

Leaf77 Report 5 Nov 2007 13:12

I missed this programme... was it good...

How far back did the Hurren DNA trace go?

My hurrens are way back in suffolk in the early 1800s... would like to find out more.