Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

William Irving (1869)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julie

Julie Report 21 Nov 2007 19:53

Trying to locate any relative (or any info) of William Mcdonald Irving (born 1869). (My Great Grandfather) I have found William as an Adult. 1891 census says born in Scotland. 1901 says born Liverpool. was he born in Liverpool and brought up in Scotland? This i cannot find. IGI I find a William Mcdonald Irving with father robert and mother elizabeth baptised Saint Peter Liverpool How do I find out whether there is anymore info from this baptism ie. mothers maiden name. (I know his father if robert because I have his marriage certificate I cannot find him on any censuses as a child. Does anybody have a William with robert and elizabeth as parents. There is a family in cumbria but this is not them because he as a middle name of bragg not Mcdonald. I am totally stopped and going round in circles. Can anybody help me
Many thanks
Julie