Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Jackson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Emma

Emma Report 2 Jul 2007 22:18

I am trying to find relations of George Jackson born about 1887 he died in 1919 of wounds sustained in the first world war. His dad was called Richard and he died befor 1907,his mum was called Susannah she remarried and was then know as Susannah Thomas. George married Margaret McCartney in St Nicholas in liverpool March 1907 they had 1 son George 1913 (my granddad) and 5 daughters ,Annie, Alice, Rose A 1912,Edna, and Mary 1916. I found a Richard and Susannah(nee Fazakerley from Wigan) Jackson on the 1891 and 1901 census but no George just a daughter Catherine born 1889.This is the only Richard and Susannah I have found so now I have hit a bit of a wall because I can not go back any further. Please if you can help I will be forever grateful as this is driving me around the bend. thanks Emma.