Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Diane James

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Diane

Diane Report 22 Sep 2005 09:47

hi my name is diane and i am married to simon spencer james simon was born 8/01/1967 his fathers name was malcolm also known as malc he was married to clara she was from iran clara left when simon was 8 clara went to live in america where she still lives now also simon had a grandad called ernest , ernest lived and ran the crown and anchor pub in mansfield nottinghamshire i think this was in the sixtys and seventys he died a few years ago malc and clara lived on lingforest road mansfield untill clara left in 1975 my reason for putting a message is simon doesnt know anything about his family he could have some relations out there i know there isnt much to go on put if anyone can tell me anything no matter how little please do so thanks