Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find James

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kelly

Kelly Report 26 Sep 2006 17:50

I am looking to find my Dad's younger sister. She was born Elizabeth James in Loughborough. I believe she was born around 1945 but could have been a few years either side. My dad's dad was Eric James and his mother Edith James nee Pritchard. My Dad is not certain but he has given me all the information he can remember. Edith left the family home to set up life in Scotland and my dad never really knew her, she would be in her 90's now if still alive. She left the children behind. Eric couldn't cope and little Elizabeth was handed over to the Pritchard family in Chepstow Monmouthshire Wales. That was the last my Dad saw of her. She would have been around 3 or 4 years old at the time. My Dad seems to think Elizabeth joined the royal ballet in london and married a doctor but Im not sure how accurate that is. I would love to find Elizabeth for my Dad who turned 70 this year. If anyone can help in any way I would really appreciate it. Thanx.