Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find James

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mona

Mona Report 15 Aug 2005 14:01

I am researching a James Family Tree. The James I'm searching for lived in Pembrokeshire in the Clydey area. I have two addresses in Pembrokeshire, Parkgwyn and Penllain. It is at these addresses that my husband's great grandfather lived. His name was David and he had a son, Levi, who came to the Rhondda to live just before 1891. Levi James was born at Parkgwyn, Clydey. I would be grateful for any information.

Sharon

Sharon Report 27 Apr 2011 00:16

I know this post is quite old, but I think I know where Penllain is in Clydey. It's now ruins and is situated in the middle of a field just by where I live. If you'd like me to look further into this for you - please be in touch

diolch

jax

jax Report 27 Apr 2011 00:20

Sharon

As you have noticed this is a very old post and Mona will not get notification of this reply.

If she still has the same email address you could click on her name and send a message instead

jax