Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find James

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Wendy

Wendy Report 11 Dec 2004 18:38

I am trying to find any relations of the James's family that lived in London. Charles James was my husbands grandfather, he was born in Stoney Stratford, but moved to Paddington around 1910. He had 2 sister's Ethel and Nellie James. He married Jessie, he was a chauffuer. They had 1 child, Dorothy Lillian (my mother in law)

Jackie

Jackie Report 18 Apr 2009 21:07

Hi Wendy
My Husbands Father is from London. He was adopted. His name was Barry James. We are not sure if this is his adopted surname or parental surname. His birth cert says he is James. We don't have any info on him.
thanks
Jackie James xx

Ozibird

Ozibird Report 18 Apr 2009 21:12

Jackie, Wendy's message is over 4 years old. She may not be a member anymore. Click on her name to send a private message. If she still has the same email address as in 2004 GR will contact her.

Ozi.