Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

James James born 1874 or 5 from Kent.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kuri

Kuri Report 15 Nov 2007 05:50

I am trying to find my Gt. grandfrather James James, he was born in Kent, either Greenwich or Strood, or really anywhere in Kent. He married Aliviea Eastwood Breeds on the 2nd March 1896 at Chalk Parish Church in Kent. Alvinea was born on the 17 January 1976 in Bromley Kent. I know that they were travellers and lived in a caravan, so would be very hard to find. I would be so gratfull if someone could help me. Thankyou Carol.

I am trying to find my Gt.Grandfather James James. He was born in Kent, either Greenwich or Strood or really anywhere in Kent. His father's name was John James who was bonr at Maidstone in 1851.. He married Alvinea Eastwood Breeds on the 2nd March 1896 at Chalk Parish Church. She was born on 17th January 1876 at Bromley. My Grandmother Mary Ann James was born on 9th Mary 1895. They were travellers and most likely lived in a caravan. I hope some one can help me. Thankyou Carol.

Penny

Penny Report 15 Nov 2007 07:11

fathers names??

Name: Alvinea Eastwood Breeds
Year of Registration: 1896
Quarter of Registration: Jan-Feb-Mar
DISTRICT: Strood (1885-1923)
County: Kent
Volume: 2a
Page: 613
/James James