Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Jeffrey

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rachel

Rachel Report 12 Jun 2007 10:38

Hi everyone, I have an ANNIE RICKEY JEFFREY (b 1872) in my tree (my paternal great great grandmother) who married a CHARLES CLARKE (b.1869). I have found that Annie was living in Mortlake, Surrey in the 1881 census with her grandparents James and Caroline (nee Knight) Jeffrey in Mortlake Surrey. I think their son James (b.1846) had Annie with a woman called Sarah and James and Caroline looked after Annie after her birth. If anybody can help me from the Jeffrey or Clarke side of the family or anybody who may have any information for me please email me, i would be most grateful Many Regards Rachel Clarke