Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Jenkinson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pippa

Pippa Report 31 May 2007 09:48

I have just about lost the plot with my Sarah Jenkinson......... I have the marriage cert for her and John Raven Patrick..he was 29 she was 22 -- he was a Royal Marine... and they lived in Metcalfe Street Leicester. It states Samuel Patrick as Johns father but NO NAMES for Sarahs father.....how helpful is that?!?!?! both the witness are Johns friends/family due to checking names and census returns. They are down in 1871 as having a son Frederick -- John is still a Marine and Sarah a Tayloress living in Stonehouse Devon... and I can find them in future Census rtns ..but nothing for 1861 anywhere and the only other Sarah Jenkinson I found was from Bingham nr Notts father Henry .......... clutching at straws now.... wondered if u had any ideas.