Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Johns

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Cow Girl

Cow Girl Report 11 Jul 2007 04:48

Hello, I am trying to locate my stepchildren (my youngest daughters half brother andsister) There names are Melody and Hamish Johns (or possibly Payne) Both were born in Adelaide, Melody in 1977 Hamish 1979. There parents are Ronald Barry Johns and Maxine Payne. Ron was from NZ and Maxine from NSW (I think around Dubbo but cant swear to that) This side of the family is not aware that Felicity is there half sister and she would really like to make contact with them. Thank you for your help (in advance) June Seale and Felicity