Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Lilian Jones born 27/12/1912

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Diana

Diana Report 17 Oct 2007 23:35

Does anyone researching Jones have (or had) an aunt LILIAN or LILY JONES born 29/12/1912.
Your mother would have Jones as her maiden name.
I know there are at least 2 children who were born before 1948.
Those children are my cousins, but they may not know I exist.
In 1949 they lived opposite the railway station at Fareham, and were young toddlers.
Any help would be so appreciated.
Thanks
Diana

a

a Report 5 Nov 2007 10:03

I have 2 lily Jones in my tree but they are both from Newcastle mother (nee Blair) and daughter, the daughter was born in 1917 the daughter was killed in a road accident in 1940, the mother lily was adopted by the blair's
If this is any help let me know

Shirley

Jean

Jean Report 11 Nov 2007 01:58

MY MOTHER WAS A JONES AND SHE HAD A SISTER LILLIAN WHO HAD TWO GIRLS BEFORE 1948. HER HUSBANDS NAME WAS REGINALD.PARK THEY LEFT S.WALES WHEN I WAS YOUNG IM NOW 62 AND WE DID NOT KNOW HERE THEY WERE UNTILL YEARS LATER THEY TURNRD UP IN IPSWICH.DO.NOT KNOW IF THIS IS OF ANY HELP..JEAN