Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Jordan

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Christine

Christine Report 15 Jul 2007 01:23

My name is Jerome Austin. I am trying to find my birth father. His name is Shaun Jordan. I have a twin brother also called Shaun Jordan. My mother is called Debbie Austin. My mum and dad split up when i was a child. i was born on 3/1/92. We used to live in London a lot of years ago. But now i have completely lost touch through circumstances beyond my control as a child. I believe he is in the usa now with my twin as he lives with him and i live with my mum. I am desparate for contact as i would really like to see him again. I have posted this on my best friends nan's home site on gene's reunited, because i didn't know what else to do to find my dad and twin brother. she has said she will help me set up my own genes reunited to search further, but if anyone can help me for now, i would be very grateful and happy. i don't hold out much hope as he may be far away, but if anyone knows of him, please could you email my friends grandma via genes reunited