Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find judkins

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lynne

Lynne Report 3 Mar 2006 17:25

I am trying to find any living relations of the brothers of Fred Judkins B.august.1887 in kingsthorpe northants. he was my grandfather, and settled and married inLuton after the 1st war. Hope someone out there can help. From Lynne

Sylvia

Sylvia Report 24 Sep 2007 22:05

My Grandfather was from Northants. His name was Ebenezer. Do you have anyone of that name in your family tree? My father was called Cecil Frederick Judkins but as far as I know he was not born in Northants. The Judkins family also spent time in New Zealand and it appears there are a number of Judkins's over there..I have only just started researching this and hope to find a link

Regards, Sylvia Barrett nee Judkins

Karen

Karen Report 28 Oct 2007 07:29

Hi (Aunty Silvia I think) Ive been looking into Judkins but not found much. I think Steve Bessant may have some info

Karen