Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

louisa kibble 1877

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gary

Gary Report 6 Nov 2007 16:20

I am trying to find out any info about my greatnan louisa may kibble. Her maiden name was lowe. She was born about 1876 in willenhall staffordshire.She married arthur kibble in walsall about 1900 and had a daughter doris in jan 1901.After that I can't find any death record. Louisa's mum was called mary she was born about 1856 and her dad was alled herbert born about 1852. Any info on when she died would be good and anything about her ancesters would also be good. Thanks Dawn.

Heather

Heather Report 6 Nov 2007 16:39

Gary, you can take a three day free trial on ancestry.com and look at all the US and UK census and bmd info.

Ive looked on freebmd (which is free) and found this death:

Deaths Sep 1905
Kibble Louisa May 26 Wolverhampton 6b 323

Copy and paste the following address for the free three days on ancestry

http://landing.ancestry.com/popularmedia/hs1.aspx?landingpage=3DF_nc&o_iid=32618&o_lid=32618&o_it=32845

Gary

Gary Report 7 Nov 2007 13:15

Thanks for the info the date seems to match with what my nan doris (louisa's daughter) used to say. The problem we have is to get the free trial with ancestry they want card details to get the free trial and we don't have any credit cards so unfortunatelywe can't do it. Thanks anyway Dawn.

Heather

Heather Report 7 Nov 2007 13:38

NO Gary, not on that trial with the addy Ive give above, no card details required.