Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find kilcommons

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Paul

Paul Report 17 May 2006 18:28

Hi, Trying to find any information at all on my family name Kilcommons. Thank You Paul

Julie

Julie Report 5 Nov 2007 13:13

Hi Paul I am also interested in Kilcommons. My greatgrand mother was Mary Kilcommons she was married to a Micheal Neill Ihave a birth cert for their son Owen Neill my grandad. He was born 10th March 1891 in Gortnadeeve Co. Galway I am trying to find when his parents married so i can send for a marriage cert but as i am new to this i need advise on where to look. Please could you help in anyway Regards Julie O'Neill

Dorsetbaby

Dorsetbaby Report 5 Nov 2007 13:25

found these
Surname First name(s) Mother/Spouse/Age District Vol Page

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deaths Mar 1912

Kilcommons John [EF] 56 Dewsbury 9b 866

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Births Sep 1912

Kilcommons Peter Hamstead Rotherham 9c 1476

Marriages Mar 1913

Kilcommons John Cryan Wakefield 9c 94

Marriages Jun 1913

KILCOMMONS James JOHNSON Rotherham 9c 1193
KILCOMMONS Mary H BUTLER Bradford 9b 335

Marriages Sep 1913

Kilcommons Minnie Smith Wakefield 9c 36

Births Dec 1913

Kilcommons William Cryan Wakefield 9c 167

Marriages Sep 1914

KILCOMMONS John Mann Rotherham 9c 1485

Births Jun 1915

Kilcommons John Cryan Wakefield 9c 163

Births Sep 1915

Kilcommons John Mann Rotherham 9c 1376

Deaths Dec 1915

Kilcommons John 0 Wakefield 9c 108

Births Mar 1918
Kilcommons Catherine S Manns Rotherham 9c 1237

Marriages Mar 1925

Kilcommons Andrew Haywood Sheffield 9c 689

Marriages Mar 1927
KILCOMMONS Thomas HEWITT Rotherham 9c 990

Julie

Julie Report 6 Nov 2007 08:19

dorsetbaby Thanks for your reply but i am looking for Mary and Micheals marriagr in Ireland.Im sorry if i did'nt makr that clear but the marriage and birth you found for Kilcommons and Mann is very interesting to me.My husbands family are the Kilcommons and mine are Manns from Rotherham area. I will have to take a look at this as a possable connection Thanks again Julie

Dorsetbaby

Dorsetbaby Report 6 Nov 2007 09:34

Yes I know you didnt ask for that but always worth having a look into. Sorry can not help with anything outside uk. Good luck. Give me a shout if you need uk look ups.