Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find King

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Caron

Caron Report 16 May 2007 20:52

hello i need help please im looking 4 kings. emma mary ann king d.o.b 9/2/1894 married talbot ada king married scanterbury mary king married parker ann king married hemming nellie king married potter elizibeth king married gunning then bungan thomas king born 1900 francis king born 1915 died 2000 jonhie king william (billy) henry king george king was told there were 15 children but im 2 short their parent were thomas arthur king and emma margaret gleeson thay were married in quater april may june of 1893 so emma mary ann would have been the first born she is my gt gt grandmother hope someone out there can help me thanks caron