Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Kreamer

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ultramum

Ultramum Report 27 Sep 2003 09:13

Hi there, I'm looking for Kenneth Kreamer, born in 1935 in Middlesex. Grateful for any info. Thanks

Maureen

Maureen Report 7 May 2008 12:29

Hi Evelyn,

Do you know his father's name.?I have some Kreamers in my tree but further back they were in London

Maureen

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 7 May 2008 12:30

Did you check the date of this thread?

Unlikely that Evelyn will be checking one this old even if they are still a member

Lindsey*

Lindsey* Report 7 May 2008 12:30

Ehen replying to old messages, click on the name and send a message via GR email system, she will not see your answer here.

Ultramum

Ultramum Report 24 Sep 2010 22:13

Hi there Evelyn here ... aka Ultramum!

Still checking this thread - have found multiple children of Kenneth.

I am now on the trail of Alicia whose mother was Pam and father was Kenneth - they were never married and Alicia was born around 1970

Ultramum

Ultramum Report 3 Mar 2015 10:33

Still checking this thread ... and will get email notifications if you post in it ... grateful for any hearsay or tenuous links as I have some tenuous info myself :-S

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 3 Mar 2015 10:37

What exactly are you looking for?

he is on the ER to 2014

His marriages are on FMP

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 3 Mar 2015 10:41

He appears to have married several times and possibly living in Grimsby on the electoral roll

What exactly are you looking for ?

Ultramum

Ultramum Report 3 Mar 2015 11:57

Children mainly now ...I have Evelyn, John, Helen, Lewis and Jessica

Hearsay evidence pointing to:
a son born in or around Liverpool in the 50's ... out of wedlock
a son born in Miami in the late 60s ... out of wedlock
a daughter called ? Alicia born around 1970, mother called Pam (possibly a nurse), ... out of wedlock

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 3 Mar 2015 12:01

As he is probably living, this may not be appropriate

What is your connection?

Have you thought of getting in touch and asking him?

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 3 Mar 2015 12:04

well he has a couple of those names with him at the Grimsby address

will PM you

Ultramum

Ultramum Report 3 Mar 2015 13:09

Shirley ... thanks for your pm and the info ... I have replied :-)

Jacqueline ... contacted ... am in touch with other family members and this is where the tenuous info comes from ... just trying to fill in gaps and see if I have more siblings :-S

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 3 Mar 2015 13:13

I guessed you were one of his children........as for other half-siblings, if they were illegitimate, they would almost certainly be registered under mother's names

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 3 Mar 2015 13:16

Nine members apart from you have Leslie Kreamer 1914 in GR trees..............are you in contact with all of them?

I see that you and a few others also have him in your trees born 1908

Ultramum

Ultramum Report 3 Mar 2015 14:14

My tree is hopelessly out of date :-) - I need to sort that out ... yes in contact with them ... I'm sort of assuming I won't find much out about other half siblings unless they come looking for their roots and trip over this thread ... this is what has happened before

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 3 Mar 2015 14:27

I would think that is very much the case........and you have to also bear in mind that any half-siblings may not have been told the name of their natural father.

Ultramum

Ultramum Report 3 Mar 2015 14:29

I know :-) or may even be told at a late date in their own lives - keeps life interesting!

Ultramum

Ultramum Report 2 Feb 2017 09:17

Still monitoring ...