Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Lancaster

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Amanda

Amanda Report 17 May 2007 18:28

I am trying to trace MARGARET LANCASTER who was born around 1928 but unfortunately I do not know her place or date of birth. The only information I have is that at 15 years of age or so she gave birth to a baby girl on 11th September 1943 in a Catholic home for unmarried girls in Edgeware, Middlesex and she was also named Margaret. The baby was adopted by a couple called William & Vera Huby at six weeks old and renamed Rosanne. If anyone has any information, I would be delighted to hear from you.