Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Langston

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Michael

Michael Report 24 Mar 2003 22:49

My great uncle Edward William Langston moved to the Birmingham area in the 1940's. He left his family in Margate, Kent. My Great Grandfather came from Chelsea, Middlesex. Connections also in Battersea, Surrey and Fulham, Middlesex.

Colin Gordon Langston

Colin Gordon Langston Report 8 Oct 2007 10:56

Ho Michael, can you advise me the name of your great grandfather? My great great grandmother Leah Langston born 1825 died 1914 ( married George James Howman 1847 in Chipping Campden, Glos) was the sister of Alfred Bolton Langston-born 1830 Chipping Campden- who lived in Park Walk, Chelsea and died in 1870, his widow Elizabeth died the following year in Wnadsworth Road). Alfred had 5 or 6 children , Is there a connection?

Colin Gordon Langstonm Alexander Wood

( usually known as Alex)
my work e mail is [email protected]

Colin Gordon Langston

Colin Gordon Langston Report 8 Oct 2007 10:57

HI Michael, can you advise me the name of your great grandfather? My great great grandmother Leah Langston born 1825 died 1914 ( married George James Howman 1847 in Chipping Campden, Glos) was the sister of Alfred Bolton Langston-born 1830 Chipping Campden- who lived in Park Walk, Chelsea and died in 1870, his widow Elizabeth died the following year in Wnadsworth Road). Alfred had 5 or 6 children , Is there a connection?

( usually known as Alex)

Colin Gordon Langston

Colin Gordon Langston Report 8 Oct 2007 10:59

Ho Michael, can you advise me the name of your great grandfather? My great great grandmother Leah Langston born 1825 died 1914 ( married George James Howman 1847 in Chipping Campden, Glos) was the sister of Alfred Bolton Langston-born 1830 Chipping Campden- who lived in Park Walk, Chelsea and died in 1870, his widow Elizabeth died the following year in Wnadsworth Road). Alfred had 5 or 6 children , Is there a connection?

( usually known as Alex)

Julie

Julie Report 11 Dec 2007 17:48

Hi Michael, i have a Caroline Langston in my tree born about 1833 and died 1895. In the 1881 c. she was living at 45 Hanover rd. Plumstead, Kent and married Walter Gladwin born about 1833 and died 1892. They had 10 children between them, one of them being my gr-grandmother. Any connection with your Langston's. Julie