Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Antoine Lavallee aka Joseph White

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Margaret

Margaret Report 21 Dec 2007 21:28

I am trying to get info on my great grandfather his name is Antoine Lavallee aka Joseph White he was born in 1831 Dec 8th I think in Quebec Married in Sept23 1878 at St Colunbans Cornwall Ont Died in JUne 24 1901 I think he had multiple childre with Eliz Lalonde born dec 8 1863 in St Columbans Ont Died June 1940 at St Marys KIngston Ont . Childres names were Kathleen Mattie, LOu, Mabel, Frederick, Noah, My dilemma is my greatgrandfather changed his name from Lavallee to White and I need confirmation of that to get proof for my Metis cards for my childre as they want to join the police forse and move to northern Ontario and they have a much better chnce with the card to be able to go north .Thanks in Advance Margaret