Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Laver

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gillian

Gillian Report 6 Apr 2005 12:42

I am looking for Laver- Lavers Lavor- Lever- Levis family who seem to be originating in Somerset. anyone knowing Lavers in the west country please get in touch with me. Gill Mahoney. Specifially those Laver-Lavor-Lavis who arose from Long Sutton-Somerton- Somerset. And branch of which moved to Cardiff Wales in the 1800's and then on to London Lewisham. eventually some were to be fund in Blean Kent. I fyou have anyone who might descend from this branch please contact me.

Leanne

Leanne Report 23 Oct 2007 15:49

hi, I have recently started researching my own family tree, I am a Laver and a lot of my living relatives originate from London, I couldn't tell you if we descend from somerset because I have only managed to trace back a direct close family line to the early 1800s, maybe If we were able to view each others trees we could help each other out a bit?

bubu

bubu Report 26 Oct 2007 22:55

I am not a Laver. But I am wondering if you are Gillian Mahoney.a teacher who is married to Tony. Mother Audrey. Father Jack. & a sister Joan.If so contact me. I am your Mothers Brother in Malta. Leslie

MrsBucketBouquet

MrsBucketBouquet Report 26 Oct 2007 23:01

This was posted TWO years ago!