Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Joyce Phillips

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Joyce

Joyce Report 10 May 2007 14:39

I am looking for the name of my g.grandfather's mother.His name was John Lello born 1834 and he married Mary Weaver. They were both from Shropshire I believe. I know that a John Lello born 1834 in Ludford, Shropshire was married to a Sarah Jones, but they could not have been my g.grandparents because he was not married to Sarah. Could anyone tell me if they have John and Mary Lello in their tree and if you have the maiden named of John's wife and the name of his father in your tree. Thank you Joyce Phillips