Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find LePage

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Yasmin

Yasmin Report 25 May 2007 11:15

I am desperate for any info regarding a Mim LePage I don't know if Mim was her correct name she was my Mums best friend back in the 50's and 60's and she was married to a man called Terry I think and she came from Gurnsey. My mum was Astrid Sobnicka (Nee Walker) who was Polish who was repatriated to England from Germany after the war. At one time my mum and mim lived in the Earls Court area and after that my mum moved to Inverness Terrace in Bayswater. Mim used to keep toy poodles called Bijou and Cindy and a Parrot. I know this is a very long shot but somebody may of known Mim or my Mum so if you think you can help please get in touch. Thankyou Yasmin