Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Lockett

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 10 Jun 2003 23:00

I am trying to find any Locketts that lived in the Manchester area (Blackley Salford) 1900 onwards

Trudy

Trudy Report 25 Oct 2007 00:10

Hi
This is where my family of Locketts are from. I am still searching but the info I have so far is: My father John Robert Lockett DOB 28/08/1932 in Salford. His father was Robert Lockett, born Sept 1985 in Salford. I don't know if this is the right Locketts but if so get back to me. Good luck in your searches.

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 25 Oct 2007 06:00

Trudy,

This thread was put up in 2003!

She is probably not still a member, and even if she is, will not think to check back.

Try sending her a private email by clicking on her name .......... at least GR will then send a message to her registered home email to let her know there is a pm waiting for her.

sylvia

Trudy

Trudy Report 27 Oct 2007 21:53

sylvia

Thanks for the message. I am fairly new to this so this is probably one of many 'oopseys!' that I am going to do. I see messages with my tree surname and just rush in there with excitement.

Always glad for advice, tips and help.

Trudy