Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Loftus

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jane

Jane Report 26 Oct 2005 09:43

I am looking for a Michael Loftus, born I believe in the 1920's, possibly in Kiltimagh,Co Mayo. Lived for a while in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire 1948-1952. I know he had a brother called Patrick and a sister Bridie/Bridget and at least one other brother. Jane

Simon

Simon Report 8 Jan 2008 15:16

hello again jane, i recently sent you a reply to an e mail. now that i have seen this message board i am keen to find out more as you did not mention Bridget in your e mail and this is the name of one of my dads sisters. also my father lived in west london at the time you mention while working in stevenage and hemel hempstead. he married my mother in oct 1951 and met her while in london.