Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Lowe

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Juliet

Juliet Report 29 Jun 2007 15:34

Juliet My Grandfather was born in Jamaica (Portland) and his name was Sidney Ishamali Lowe. He died in the early 1990's. His daughter's are Olive Lowe (maiden name) Joyce Solomon (married name) and Maudy who's surname i do not know. Sidney Ishmail Lowe's great grandfather was Scottish and his name was Thomas Vincent Lowe. He was a soild Olive is Married to Durvan Campbell who is from (Jamaica White Horses). He has a sister in St Thomas's called Katie Clarke. She has a small church in that parish. Not a lot of info but if anything rings a bell please send me a message. Family members based in South London, Birmingham and Stoke on Trent.

William

William Report 17 Dec 2007 14:22

Hi Juliet, Most of my Lowes were born in London, but I am told that my LOWE Ancestors were Scottish Crofters. Can I please view your family tree, and I will do likewise

Many Thanks

William George Lowe 1935