Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Lowe

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Susan

Susan Report 28 Apr 2007 20:21

John Vincent Lowe born 1842 at Basford , Nottingham married Sarah 1865 son George Henry Lowe born 1871 at Bulwell , Notts siblings Elizabeth 1874 Eliza 1876 John 1878 Edward 1881 Any links or information please

William

William Report 17 Dec 2007 14:36

Hi Susan, Most of my LOWES were born in the London Area, but I was told by my father George Thomas Lowe 1912, that we had relations in the Nottinghamshire Area, plus going back even further 1600s plus that we originated from Scottish Crofters.Any help that we can be to each other.

Kind Regards

William George Lowe 1935

William

William Report 17 Dec 2007 14:44

Hi Susan, Most of my LOWES were born in the London Area, but I was told by my father George Thomas Lowe 1912, that we had relations in the Nottinghamshire Area, plus going back even further 1600s we originated from Scottish Crofters, any help that we can be to each other

Kind Regards

William George Lowe 1935