Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

lythgoe

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Allan

Allan Report 27 Oct 2007 19:51

hi I AM TRYING TO LOCATE ANY INFORMATION ON THE FOLLOWING LYTHGOE`S
MARTHA ANNE LYTHGOE BORN HEYWOOD LANCS 1881 FATHER CALLED THOMAS WILLIAM IN 1901 CENSUS SHE WAS IN SERVICE IN LEVENSHULME MANCHESTER

JOHN LYTHGOE BORN HEYWOOD LANCS 1884 IN 1901 CENSUS LIVING WITH UNCLE @14 CHARLOTTE STREET IN ROCHDALE THEN WENT TO SOUTH AFRICA TO FIGHT IN DUTCH BOAR WAR AND SETTLED THERE
LOTTIE LYTHGOE BORN HEYWOO LANCS 1888 LAST KNOWN ADDRESS 45 LANGTON STYREET HEYWOOD THOUGHT TO HAVE GONE TO LIVE IN WORKSOP

Steph

Steph Report 27 Oct 2007 20:04

Surname First name(s) Spouse District Vol Page

Marriages Jun 1915 (>99%)

Lythgoe Lottie Rushforth Worksop 7b 64
Rushforth Wilfred Lythgoe Worksop 7b 64

Steph

Steph Report 27 Oct 2007 20:05

Surname First name(s) Mother District Vol Page

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Births Mar 1920 (97%)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rushforth Barbara L Lythgoe Worksop 7b 58

Steph

Steph Report 27 Oct 2007 20:28

This looks like her death

June Qtr 1944

Lottie Rushforth aged 55
Worksop, vol 7b page 34

Pauline

Pauline Report 28 Oct 2007 20:23

Hi Steph
Thanks for the info on Lottie need to check facts to see if they tally with people in my tree. if this info is relevant to me then you have found my great aunt.
regards Allan

Allan

Allan Report 28 Oct 2007 20:33

Hi Steph
Thanks for the info on Lottie. I need to check out the info you have given me and hopefully you have found a long lost relation that no one else could trace.
You never know we could quiet likely be related through Lottie.
Regards Allan

Allan

Allan Report 30 Oct 2007 18:23

Hi Step
Just a further note on youre e-mail re Lottie Lythgoeit now seems aparent based on information I already had off one of my relaltives that you have found my long lost relative
Is Lottie a reative of yours as well?
ccould you please open your tree so I can see if there is a connection
I will open my tree for you to see also
regards and thanks again Allan