Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find MacConnells

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Caroline

Caroline Report 7 May 2007 12:23

trying to find information of nancy macconnel who married john purse in ballycastle, they moved to bo'ness in 1861 not after they had their first child william, followed by john, samuel and peggy ann unfortunately peggy ann and samuel both died and also nancy in 1873 john then married elizabeth hetherington and went on to have 11 children one of who was my grandfather james purse born 1890 in longriggend iam really interested in the purse side of the family as that is my maiden name i have a marriage certificate for john and nancy but can't get any further back i know john my greatgrandfather's father and mothers's name their names were jonathan purse and margaret armstrong i would appreciate any help to get information on my gr gr grandfather caroline purse