Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Maddock

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Colleen

Colleen Report 4 Nov 2006 07:49

Would love to make contact with living MADDOCK relatives in Devon or surrounding counties. My MADDOCK line were from Payhembury and Honiton; descendents of William Maddock and Mary BAKER who were married in Honiton in 1787. Three sons - John b1787, my ggg gfather James b1790 and William b1790; all born in Payhembury. Particularly interested in contacting descendents of William Maddock b1824 who married Julia Salter; they had 8 children between 1845 and 1864; born in Feniton, Payhembury and Ottery St Mary. Thanks

Ivor

Ivor Report 6 Nov 2007 19:07

i had a grand father william maddock wife effle they had 3 sons william 1910, ronald 1913 and norman 1916
the sons were born in devonport but no shure what part of devon he was born

Ivor maddock