Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find McAllister

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sidney

Sidney Report 17 Jul 2007 15:27

My Mother was Mary Jane McAlister (McAllister)born Farnworth, Bolton in 1889 she was the last of a large Family Abigail,Isabella,Joseph, James, Martha , ElizabethJohn and then Mary. Iknow Abigail never married and is buried in the Little Sister of teh Poor,Manchester. Joseph married and had two sons, he is buried in Wallasey -having been killed in an acident in a clay pit- John (or Jack as he was lnown l;ived in Manchester until his death in June 1935) The parents were James McAlister born in Liverpool or Belfast - he married Eliza born in either Glasgow or Edinburgh - all this information has been obtained from census records or from memory Can anyone give me any information on any of these people? I have managed to trace, with a lot of help from other members,my Fathers family back to 1760 - heres hoping I can do the same with my Mother Sid Franc is