Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Patrick McCarthy

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

John

John Report 13 Oct 2007 05:13

I'm trying to find any relatives of Patrick McCarthy who married Mary Sigel who was born on 10th Sept 1883 in Deptford. They lived in London They had a son named John, I think and a daughter named Nellie. John McCarthy had a daughter named Kathleen. He had a son named John McCarthy who was a male nurse in a hospital in Birmingham, West Midlands. His wife was named Kathleen and they also had two other daughters, but I don't know their names. Would anyone with any information about them please contact me. John Martin

Jannny47

Jannny47 Report 26 Nov 2007 21:13

Hi John .
do you think your Patrick was related to Patrick McCarthy1825 born in cork ireland,he had a sister named Ellen born cork in 1835.they came over from ireland, to London with her father John.if connected please can we share trees thanks JAN