Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sara McGEEHAN

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sara

Sara Report 11 Jun 2007 14:45

My name is also Sara McGeehan. I live in Bolton, Lancs. My great Grandad Thomas McGeehan is from Fintown Ireland and was born at the beginning of 1900's. He moved to Liverpool when he was young and we have a large extended family there. My Grandma's name was Margaret McGeehan before she got married and her sirname is now Carolan. Her son is my Dad Peter McGeehan. My Dad was adopted by Great Grandad so was treated as his own child. Great Grandad Tommy had fivechildren, Jimmy, margaret, Mary, Tommy, Pat all still alive and kicking apart from Jimmy and Great Grandad who died around 10yrs ago. I have for brothers Andrew, Jonathan, Daniel and Kieran, There is only myself who has any children as yet so hopefully there will be plenty more little McGeehans to come. I would love to contact anyone interested as my dad has looked into it and has had a very large family tree done proffesionally. Also anyone who would be interested in attending my dads 60th birthday party in January 2008.Please feel free to e mail me - [email protected]