Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Margaret Murphy

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Margaret

Margaret Report 6 May 2007 18:19

My grandmother CATHERINE MCGINN - married to Michael Donnelly and lived in Lisnaskea/Maguiresbridge area.They emmigrated to USA where there first child Ellie was born.Then returned to Fermanagh where they had 11 more children. Would love to hear any info as to where and when they were married and when they left and returned to Ireland.My mother Bridget was born in 1910(2nd youngest)When my mother was youngershe worked as a servant to the McCaffrey and or McClusky families. Her teacher was known as Master Costello ! Grandmother worked for a time in the Lisnaskea Workhouse.Does anyone have info on workhouse records. Am in touch with Donnelly relatives in USA,Canada and Wales. Would love to make contact with my Fermanagh family. My aunt Sarah Donnelly married at 18 and had 5 children.Where are they now? ?Would love to hear anything - even distant memories. Thank you