Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find McKee

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

jim

jim Report 20 Jul 2007 14:31

---URGENT---

Hello everyone.
I am in need of urgent help to track down my sister whom i lost contact with many years ago:

-Christine M Mckee*. She will either be 49 or 50 years of age in early November this year. Christine was 5 when our mum died and she moved around a lot before she arrived in a childrens home- which to my memory looked more like a large house- in Maida Vale, London, in late 1971, early 1972, and she went to Holland Park School at this time. She visited me in early 1972 in Leeds and she was also working a part time job in Lennons Newsagents, Lancaster gate, London. I have since discovered she may have been married

** She may have been married in May 1996 to a man with the surname of Oglethorpe in Whitehaven or
** To a man with the last name Waddelove in Sefton in October 1985 or
** In Whitehaven, November 1993 to a man with the surname Hardy or
** In 1993 to a man called Brotherton in September 1993 in Trafford.

Christine had 4 brothers and 2 sisters, Billy being the eldest of the brothers, then Jim, Frankie, Betty, Alan and finally their sister Annette.

Our last known family address: 90 Pinmore Street, South Nitshill, Glasgow.
Our last known school: Adelphi terrace (secondary) school, Glasgow.
Our mother died in 1964.

Any snipit of information- NO MATTER HOW SMALL- would be fantastic and is crutial as my health is not at its best.

*Mckee is her maiden name which would have changed if she married.

Someone must know someting about the Mckee family from Nitshill. Friends of friends may know her so I hope you could try your hardest to help me. Even if you were in care in Maida Vale, I beg you search your mind as someone out there must know a Christine
Mckee, so please help me.

Thank you.