Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find McKenna

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kelly

Kelly Report 14 Jul 2007 13:21

Hi, Im trying to find any relations to Thomas Mckenna born 5 Miller street Blantyre 1881, went on to marry Roseann Cassidy and had around 17 children. And lived in what is known now as Bothwell lanarkshire. Bairds Row. His father was Willaim Mckenna Born 1857 who married a Mary Mckenna His father was Edward Mckenna born 1834 married a Margaret gallacher. His father was also Edward who came from Ireland not sure which part thats where i am stuck.He married a Isabella Scanlon who was married a couple of times before she met Edward. I can trace back to 1800 when it then reaches Ireland but thats it. Any information would be grateful Seeing as Thomas and Roseann had so many children there must be a lot of relations. Please get in touch

Yvonne

Yvonne Report 2 Nov 2007 20:42

regarding leslie mckenna previous message ,i was looking for him in canada,now believe he may have went to usa,possibly working as a law enforcement officer,montana has been mentioned in past.not all information has proved correct so far ,here,s hoping