Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Aléxandros Hind

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ALEXANDROS

ALEXANDROS Report 23 Feb 2006 18:53

MEARS I have researched the surname “Mears” for some time now and I started recording births marriages and deaths from the Record Offices starting from mid 1837 when registration became law. I currently have around 13,491 births, 9,095 marriages and 9,222 deaths, of Mears in my database and still collecting. If you need help researching the name Mears I will do all I can to help. If you would also like to pass on your own information to me, this in turn will help others.

Joan

Joan Report 26 Oct 2007 15:55

I am a Mearsand am stuck with the Warwickshire branch,namely the parents of William(B1775 in Kingsbury),Richard(b1757 and in 1758),Thomas (b1764)and Ann,born 1769. I imagine Richard(1) died shortly after birth. William married Judith.
I wonder if you can be of any help please. Joan