Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Elizabeth Spackman

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 9 Nov 2003 21:41

I have a family tree starting with William Meikle of Linlithgow, marked in Session Book 16th Century, going up to 1892. My father was born in 1899 - Archibald Meikle, who died in Livingston Station in 1977. If the details I have are of any use to anyone, I will be happy to send a copy. Elizabeth Meikle.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 5 Nov 2007 17:33

Elizabeth,
I have a Margrate Mickel/Margaret Meickle who married a Robert Shields. Their son, William Shields, possibly born c.1790 in the Linlithgow area, was my gr. gr. grandfather. William's first known marriage was in 1824 in Linlithgow but he later lived in Torphichen.
I have no info on Robert or Margaret's b.m.or d. If they happen to occur in your tree I would much appreciate any info you care to pass on.
Regards,
Elizabeth Hughes.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 5 Nov 2007 17:34

Elizabeth,
I have a Margrate Mickel/Margaret Meickle who married a Robert Shields. Their son, William Shields, possibly born c.1790 in the Linlithgow area, was my gr. gr. grandfather. William's first known marriage was in 1824 in Linlithgow but he later lived in Torphichen.
I have no info on Robert or Margaret's b.m.or d. If they happen to occur in your tree I would much appreciate any info you care to pass on.
Regards,
Elizabeth Hughes.