Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Meredith

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 27 May 2007 16:05

Phillip Meredith, Stephen P Meredith and Lesley M Meredith (poss now Lesley M Hill) I'm trying to find these people, Phillip is my Dad and Stephen and Lesley are my Brother and Sister. I know Phillip now lives in Ditton, Aylesford, Kent with his wife Jean and this is what I may have found out about Stephen and Lesley: Lesley M Meredith born in Lambeth 1963 may have married John J G Tyson (nee Meredith) in Jun 1990 - Camberwell. They may have a son called Dennigham James Tyson born in Jan 1993 - Lewisham. Then she may have remarried to Leslie F Hill in Maidstone, Kent 2002. Stephen P Meredith born in Lambeth in 1960 may have married Lesley Kendrick in Islington in 1990, though if he did, I don't know if they are still married. I have also found a boy - Ben Stephen Meredith registered birth in Oct 1991 to Mother maiden name of Kendrick. Could this be Stephen's son? If you know anything, please get in touch, it's so infuriating to know we are possibly all in Kent - I could have passed them in the street and not known them!!