Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Messinger

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 4 Dec 2004 09:00

I am researching the family tree, and am looking for information on Harriett Messinger, born Wheatley, Oxf, on 22/09/1839. Married 12/11/1860 to Charles Mander/s, born Holton, Oxf, 30/05/1839. They migrated to Australia in the mid 1870's, and settled in Ipswich, where Harriett died 24/08/1908. Charles died Ipswich on 12/10/1916. My research has Harriett's parents as William Messinger (deceased when Harriett married) and Eliza Wakelin. Charles and Harriett had a large family, and the family interest is quite high. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Lorraine

Lorraine Report 7 Nov 2007 19:39

HI YOU ARE WELCOME TO VIEW MY FAMILY TREE TO SEE IF THERE ARE ANY CONNECTIONS AS HAVE MANY MESSENGERS FROM WHEATLEY OXFORD (SURNAME IS SPELT DIFFERENTLY) - LET ME KNOW IF YOU FIND ANY LINKS.

LORRAINNE