Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Meyer

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jolene

Jolene Report 5 Jan 2004 23:17

Trying to find any relations of JOHANNA MEYER born 1859, she married WILLIAM HUXSTEP born 1837. They had 4 children: DOROTHY, CHARLES, CARL AND FLORENCE. I think they might be from the LONDON AREA.

Kerry

Kerry Report 20 Dec 2007 16:29

Jolene

I've just seen your message that you posted on 5/1/04 about Johanna Meyer and William Huxstep. I assume by now you will have found the answers you needed, but incase you haven't I thought I'd let you know that William was my great-great-great grandfather's brother. I have been in touch with their great-grandson, a chap called David Pike who is a member of Genes Reunited.
Regards
Kerry