Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Moar

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Joyce

Joyce Report 24 Apr 2005 18:06

I am tring to find any relations to my father Bay David Moar he was born in Lerwick Shetland in the 1920s-30.He had 3 sisters Norma Sylvia and Ethel. He was a cook in the Armed Services and married my mother Sarah(Sadie) in Feb 1960 they had 3 children Joyce Alan and Valerie,born in Glasgow between 1960-3. Many thanks Joyce

Susan

Susan Report 21 Sep 2017 20:03

Hi
I hope you have found some relatives after 12 yrs. I am related to David Bay Moar's first wife. Any help to you?
Susan Poole

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 21 Sep 2017 20:15

Welcome to the boards, Susan.

You could send Joyce a personal message by clicking on her name. If she is still using the linked email address, and can access it, she'll be notified that you're trying to make contact.
Good Luck