Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

my mums cousin Nora Moore

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jannny47

Jannny47 Report 7 Nov 2007 15:01

HI I would be gratefull if any one can help.my mother Eleen Nora Thompsett born in Brighton 1923. had a cousin called Nora who married in to the Moore Family she was from Sussex but came to live in Portsmouth/Hampshire area ,[her maiden name may have been Thompsett ]if any of her children or grand children are able to fill in a few gaps in my tree i would be very gratefull.please e.mail me.id love to hear from you.i still live in portsmouth are.would like to know about the Thompsett/Simmons/Moon From Sussex,or share what i know with them.as i have a lot of history on our familys going way back past 1700s but also got a few gaps,thanks again JAN