Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

help with info on william morgan

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Clare

Clare Report 25 Sep 2007 18:55

hi im trying to find any info on a william morgan born 1877 c dont know where.i know he got married in 1913 to a elizabeth jane phillips in mountain ash i also know he died in 1948 @ TY Pontypridd at the age of 71. the only other info i have is that his fathers name was also william morgan who died in 1936 @ woodland street mountain ash at the age of 89. i dont know what his mothers name was or if he had any brothers or sisters or where he was born any help would be great hope somebody can help thanks clare

Adrian

Adrian Report 13 Mar 2008 23:40

Hello Clare.

I have looked on ancestery.co.uk and there were only three Married in Glamorgan with both William Morgan and the phillips name

1 In pontypridd & 2 in Merthyr Tydfil. I would think the pontypridd one could be yours.
As William Morgan Father was also William you could try looking for him as his Birth year is 1847.

then find William 1877, I no how hard itCan be tracing Morgan's as that is also my name.

Regards,

A Morgan