Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Alan Morrell

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Alan

Alan Report 9 May 2007 18:36

My name is Alan Morrell and I am looking for any male Morrells who would be willing to participate in a study. The Sorensen Molecular Genealogy Foundation is a non profit organization that is combining genealogical records with DNA results. THERE IS NO COST TO PARTICIPATE and it is as simple as providing at least 4 generations of genealogy and a mouth rinse. Their website address is www.smgf.org. I've participated, as have several of my immediate family members here in the United States. My ancestor, Thomas Morrell, emigrated to the U.S. in the 1860s from London and I would like very much to make some connections across the water.