Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Morris

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Susan

Susan Report 1 Jun 2007 13:27

I am trying to track down the history of two sides of my family who are Morris's. Strangely enough my mother Joan Morris known as Bunty was born 19th June 1919 was a Morris whose mother was Susan Annie Adelaide Harris before she married Dudley Dwight Morris. My mother died suddenly when I was 13 so I never got to ask her all those questions about relatives nior my grandmother who came to lice with us. My father Kenneth Edgar James Morris was born 31st July 1912 and his family lived around Battersea before moving to Sussex and Surrey when I was born. His family originated from a small village in Essex called St Osyth. The names that are common in my fathers family are Tasker, Pyle. I am writing as I now live in Florida and find it so difficult to do research and would so love to find out if I have any living relatives. Please mail me if you can help in my search. Best wishes Sue Ashby nee Morris