Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Nash

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Michael

Michael Report 3 Oct 2006 23:22

Hi Everyone I'm looking for relations of Henry William Nash b1861c d1951c m1894 to Edith Nash (Clark) b1871c d1952c last known residence Smallden Farm Wooton nr Canterbury. According to census results Henry was married before to a Clara Jane ?. Henry and Edith are my nan's grandpearents, most of the Nash side came from Lympne,Lyminge and Ashford area of Kent. I have names of some of the children which are: Tom,Mary,Alf (had a son of the same name),William,Elsie,Gladis,Hilda b1906c d1951c (my nan's mum),Peter and Patrica (was not her christed name). Do not have much info on them it is all my nan (Moira Pamila Day b1929 Holborn, Hackney) can remember. Mike Manning

JCN

JCN Report 8 Nov 2007 11:23

Ithink your Clara might be sister to my G Grandfather Clara born 1860 at Staple Kent