Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Nethercot

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Anna

Anna Report 13 Sep 2004 19:19

hi any info on nethercots from leicester area , here are some names i have . 1st my mam patrica ann , 2nd anthony( tubby), 3rd, christine, 4th, terry, 5th, allan, 6th,lynn, 7th colin, . not sure of the rest but if i am right there are 7 girls and 6 boys born to a gertrude nethercot,MY grandad was called llyod who i have just found out was my step grandad and my real grandad was called frederick nethercot. patrica died on 4th april 1976 age 36, leaving 4 children and husband neville stanley lakin. any info welcolme has i dont no a lot about my family .

Kevin

Kevin Report 29 Sep 2007 15:36

hi iam trying to find a jenny nethercot who live on simmons cres leicester ,i know she had a sister called janice, i just been told the parents still live there .do u know a jennifer as we was freinds? in1972

Anna

Anna Report 1 Jan 2008 22:06

sorry dont no much about the nethercots . my mum was born nethercot but died while i was younge , if i find anyone called jennie i will post on here for you.